Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, August 3, 2007

Nayantara: Balanced actress


Nayantara is one of the very few actresses, who can strike a balance between glamour and homely roles in Tamil Cinema.
She played the role of a household girl in films like Ayya and Chandramukhi. However in contrast, she took to glamour and enthralled film-buffs in E, Thalaimagan and Vallavan.
However, Nayantara is very much interested to do a role in an off-bear movie and would like to dub in her own voice for that.
“I love to act in art movie. But I would like to insist that I do the dubbing myself. Though I am interested to dub on my own, lack of time did not allow me to do that”, says Nayantara.
Nayantara is currently acting in Billa opposite Ajith and Yaradi Nee Mohini with Dhanush and both the movies are expected to hit theatres by the end of 2007.
Also she is busy in Tollywood. She is pairing Venkatesh for a film titled Tulasi. It's an emotional and family entertainer. She plays a meaty role in the movie.
Now to shoot a song for Tulasi, she is ready to fly Australia.

No comments: